Avatar: The Legend of ConFusion takes place January 20-22, 2023
Be Advised that Avatar: Legend of ConFusion 2023 has a mandatory mask policy, and will require everyone, dealer’s included, to provide Proof of Vaccination OR Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test taken within 72 hours prior badge pick up. No dealer may pack in, before going through the Registration Table and being checked in to pick up your badge. There are no exceptions.
Please see our full COVID-19 Policy here: 2023 Required COVID Policies
For 2023 we have a hard limit of only 2 Dealer badges per dealer business – regardless of the number of tables a vendor has. We also have a hard limit of a MAX of 2 tables (or table spaces) per vendor.
Dealer Room Public Hours:
Friday: 6pm to 8pm
Saturday: 10am to 6pm
Sunday: 11am to 3pm
Dealer Room Pack In Hours: Fri. Jan. 20th 2023
Friday 4:00PM – 6:00PM
Dealer Pack-Out Hours: Sun. Jan 22nd 2023
Sunday 3PM -5PM
Costs and Provisions:
- The Dealer Room is juried (not all applicants will be granted space).
- Masks must be worn by all vendors, during pack-in/pack-out and while in the dealer room. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Table prices are $130 for the first table (6ft) -(includes one badge).
- 1 Additional table is $60. (Limit of 1 additional table. 2 tables MAX per Dealer.)
- Only 1(one) badge is included in the purchase of the first table.
- $20.00 additional charge for access to electricity. If you request electricity access and are accepted you will see this charge on your invoice.
- 1 Additional badge will be available to selected dealers through pre-registration for $75 (Limit 1 per Dealer).
- If the Additional badge is purchased after pre-registration is closed it will be subject to at-the door prices of $90.00. (Limit 1 additional Dealer Badge.)
- No refunds/transfers or exchanges after acceptance and purchase.
- All Payments must be processed thru PayPal.
- Applications are due by December 15, 2022.
- Payment is due by January 5, 2023 – No Exceptions.
- Dealer’s must be 18+ years of age. -No Exceptions.
Dealers may NOT unpack their wares into the Hotel Hallways or Dealer Room until:
- They provide their legal ID, Proof of Vaccination OR Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test taken within 72 hours prior to arrival to the Registration Desk in order to pick up their badge.
- They check in with the Dealer Room Staff located outside the Dealer Room (across from Ops Desk)
BE ADVISED: Due to our COVID-19 Mitigation Strategies Applicants agree and understand that:
- Dealer/Owner (applicant) may NOT pick up the additional badge for their worker. Their additional dealer worker must provide their own legal ID, Proof of Vaccination OR Proof of Nevagtive COVID-19 Test taken within 72 hours prior to arrival, to the Registration Desk to pick up their own badge.
- Your additional worker will not be authorized to enter the Dealer Room, even for Pack-In/Set-up, until they have picked up their badge. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Only registered Dealers (and their additional registered dealer worker) will be allowed in the Dealer Room for Pack-in/Pack-out.
- Do not arrive and begin packing in, before going to Registration Desk in the lobby. NO Exceptions. Failure to first check in and pick up badge at Registration can result in loss of your Dealer Room spot.